“Quotient Technology” is conducting recruitment for Software Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.
Position : Software Intern
Location : Bangalore
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
A Software Intern would involve an array of things that could be
– New feature developments/enhancements in our Business systems browser based apps (both UI & Middleware)
– Evaluation or incorporation of new UI frameworks / libraries
– Development of prototypes in the process of above evaluations and demonstrating the same to team(s)
– Automation of things – esp. towards performance/load testing using new frameworks (Eg: Gatling)
Basic Qualifications :
– Preferably engineering candidates (in their prefinal/final year) from Computer Science or other circuit streams
– Hands-on in data structures and Algorithms
– Strong in fundamental concepts of computer science – OS, database, etc.
– Problem solver and open to challenges
Good to have:
– Hands-on in application development and system design
– Conversant in modern application development say microservices, docker etc.
– Personal web apps development experience
– If participated actively in competitive programming/coding events or developed apps in any hackathons
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||IT Jobs, Quotient Technology|