“PowerSchool” is hiring BE/ B.Tech candidate as an Associate Software Engineer for BangaloreLocation. Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Company: PowerSchool boasts over twenty years of innovation, starting as the first web-based student information system, through the industry-changing user interface and mobile apps, to our Student Information Systems and Unified Classroom platform. We have a history of leading the education technology industry and are pleased to be delivering industry-first unified solutions that break down technology barriers for schools and districts giving educators a complete set of tools to unlock student potential.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Id: 506876
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer ( 4GL )
Experience: 0-2 Years’
Roles & Responsibilities
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to the performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to a web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 Years’ experience in Software Engineer role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge in 4GL.
- Strong experience with Reporting Services.
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/ development standards ( peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc ).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, Microservices, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture.
- Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions.
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-2 years', Associate Software Engineer, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, PowerSchool|
|Employment Type||Full Time|