“Optum” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Fresher BE/ B.Tech candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group, is a pharmacy benefit manager and care services group operating across 150 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
Position: Software Engineer
Job Id: 868747
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience required:0-1 Years’
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in the IT Industry (Application Development).
- Certification in Programming will be preferred.
- Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above (2019 Passouts ONLY).
- Immediate joining is mandatory.
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development, and Testing.
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture, and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools, and Framework.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET, etc.
- Growing at a rapid pace.
- Software Engineer applies knowledge of algorithms, principles, and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
- Online Test,
- Technical Interview,
- Manager Interview,
- HR Interview
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-1 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, Optum, Software Engineer|
|YOP||2018, 2019, 2020 Batch|
|Employment Type||Full Time|