“Nvidia” is conducting recruitments for DFT Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
Position : DFT Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 0-3 years
Job Roles and Responsibilties:
- As a member in our team, you will own and work with cross functional teams, implementing state-of-the-art designs in test access mechanisms, IO BIST, memory BIST and scan compression.
- In addition, you will help develop and deploy DFT methodologies for our next generation products.
- You will also be part of innovation to strive improve the quality of DFT methods
Eligibility Criteria :
BSEE or MSEE from reputed institutions with 0-3 years of experience
Basic Qualifications :
- Good knowledge in Digital Logic Design
- Good understanding of Verilog HDL
- Basics of static timing Analysis
- Basics of DFT knowledge will be a plus but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills in industry standard scripting languages
- UVM experience will be a plus but not required
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills with the curiosity to work on rare challenges
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-3 years', Bachelor's Degree, DFT Engineer, IT Jobs, Master's Degree, Nvidia|
|Employment Type||Full time|