“Nuance Communications” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers as Software Research & Development Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Nuance is an American multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States, on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech recognition, and artificial intelligence.
Position: Software Research & Development Intern
Location: Pune, India
Experience Required: Fresher
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Java / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Strong software or system troubleshooting capability
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be eligible to work full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute into the design, development, test, and evolution of the system
- Design, document, implement, unit test, and qualify product components
- Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, Fresher, IT Jobs, MCA, ME, Nuance Communications, Software Engineer|