“Neustar” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire fresher BE/ BTech/ MCA candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
We offer industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Id: R-2836
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0-2 Years’
- The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product.
- The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product.
- The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters.
- The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering discipline.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the data, analytics and sciences domain with significant hands on experience.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience and proficiency in with SQL, Unix/Linux and scripting languages such as perl, shell, python etc.
- Knowledge in the use of big data, business intelligence and analytics with significant past deliveries and experience in dealing with large data sets and distributed processing.
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with a remote team and collaborating across multiple time zones.
- The candidate should contribute improving engineering discipline/process and software engineering experience using Agile.
- Good written, editing, proofreading and oral communication.
Skills and Experience
- B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2016 Batch, 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, B.Tech, Bachelor's Degree, BE, Fresher, Graduation, IT Jobs, M.Tech, MCA, Neustar, Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|