“NCR” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates as Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in programming computer applications, and knowledge of software documentation, utilities and job control languages.
- Needs 2 – 3 of the following programming skills; C / C++, COM/COM+, SOAP, Windows development experience, Structure Query Language (SQL), or other Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, high energy.
- Able to use professional concepts and company processes to solve routine problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
- Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for end user applications.
- Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
- Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
- Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance (technical documentation and specifications which are generally for internal use only).
- Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing Development best practices.
- Works with Quality Engineering and Support staff to resolve problems with released software.
- Provides input on program schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, M.Tech, ME, NCR, Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|