“Microchip Technology” is looking for Engineer I – Software Development for Bangalore location. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is an American publicly-listed corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
Profile: Engineer I Software Development
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0–2 Years’
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution.
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions.
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
* Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects.
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner.
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux.
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux.
Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills.
Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc.
Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Job Description: In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
Good To Have
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain.
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms.
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments.
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management.
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON.
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, B.Tech, IT Jobs, Microchip Technology, Software Engineer|