“Medtronic” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers as IT developer/ Software developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Medtronic plc is a medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S.
Position: IT Developer/ Software Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience required: Fresher
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-1 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Sc, B.Tech, Bachelor's Degree, BCA, BE, Fresher, IT Developer, IT Jobs, Medtronic, Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|