“Maxim Integrated” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly-traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Gandhinagar, India
Job Id: R8329
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability and yield.
- Analyse semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Real-Time Analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and RCA.
- BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70% aggregate score.
- Work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-1 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry and electronics.
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools (word, excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable).
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-1 years', 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, Master's Degree, Maxim Integrated, Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time|