“Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)” is conducting recruitment for Java Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
Position : Java Developer
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Application and Integration solution development within the TRIRIGA application platform
- Hands-on development, testing, and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA Application and Integration solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Trouble-shoot and provide resolution to production and non-production issues
- Directly responsible for requirement gathering, solution design, and development as well as deployment
- Ability to work in a diverse fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.
About the role :
- We are looking for Java developer responsible for the implementation of Application and Integration solution within the TRIRIGA application platform.
- The primary role is to understand the customers’ Application and Integration requirements with the existing systems, coordinate with the Business analyst/Technical lead and implement the customized solution.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Masters in Computer application
- 0 – 3 years of programming experience in any language
- Hands-on Experience in Java, SQL, PL/SQL Programming
Preferred Skills :
- Hands-on experience on the Core Java, Advance Java also understanding and development capabilities on Web Service (REST, SOAP….etc.) client and service provider.
- Candidate should have understanding and development experience on SQL/PL SQL database programming languages
- Hands-on experience on Integrations preferred
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Principles.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||JLL(Jones Lang LaSalle)|