“Intel“ is conducting recruitments for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world-class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Job Id: JR0123161
- The role is for a software engineer to be part of the Enterprise Analytics team.
- As part of this role, the engineer will deliver Analytics solutions built on the Hadoop framework and utilizing BI/Analytics tools from Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- The role involves the development of new capabilities to the Hadoop/Analytics framework using modern scripting languages and multithreading capabilities.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation.
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development.
- It should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Demonstrated aptitude through course electives and/or projects in Data/Analytics domain.
- Demonstrated good design acumen as well as programming skills in Analytics (scripting languages, SQL, and 1 programming language).
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving, understanding data architecture and automation orientation.
- Ability to work with a broad peer group.
- Self-organizing ability and fast learner.
- Solid knowledge of computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
- Familiar with the Open Source software development model and process.
- Knowledge of JAVA and multi-threaded applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of AI/ML tools.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Teamwork and collaboration spirit.
- Passion to learn new technologies.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||B.Tech, BE, Fresher, Intel, IT Jobs, MCA, MS, Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|