“Intel” is conducting recruitment for Embedded Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Position : Embedded Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Tech Grad
Location : Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
Job Roles and Responsibilities : Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment. Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
- Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
- On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
- High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
- Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
- Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
- Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
- Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||Bachelor's Degree, Embedded Software Development Engineer, Intel, IT Jobs, Master's Degree|
|Employment Type||Full time|