“Intel“ is conducting recruitment for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software, and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements – from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles, and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Position: Software Application Engineer
Job Id: JR0129630
Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
- As the AI Software Application engineer you will enable customers through engineering, technical support, training on Intel platforms, and hands-on assistance in areas of code development, debugging, tuning and scaling of AI SW, which will include AI models, frameworks like TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, Caffe, BigDL, Paddle Paddle, Chainer, etc. and Intel DL performance libraries like MKL-DNN.
- You will need to develop a working knowledge of the key Intel SW developer tools and incorporate them into developing solutions.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Sciences or a related science or engineering field.
- Expert programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, C++.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required.
- The ability to develop high-quality externally publishable collaterals is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to think on your feet is required
- Good presentation skills at conferences, industry events, labs, and customer workshops are a plus.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||Bachelor's Degree, Embedded Software Development Engineer, Intel, IT Jobs, Master's Degree|
|Employment Type||Full time|