“IIT Delhi” is organizing Summer Fellowship Research Program (SFRP-2020) for Under Graduate and Post Graduate candidate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About IIT Delhi: The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961.
Stipend: 500 per week + incentives
Last Date to Apply: 7 April 2020
Duration: 8 weeks
Results: 23rd April 2020
Program Commencement: 19th May 2020
- Any undergraduate student who has completed/ appeared in 3rd year examination of his/her four year UG degree or completed/ appeared in 1st year examination of his/her two year PG degree programme from TEQIP-III approved engineering college/institutions only.
- The student must be pursuing UG/PG programme. Preference will be given to the candidate participating from Quality Circle (Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh) IIT Delhi of TEQIP-III.
- Cost of travel (max. 3rd AC train fare as per actual or equivalent) will be reimbursed.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit, including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels on sharing basis with basic facility; and
- Fellowship/contingency of ₹500/- per week (Max. upto ₹2000/- only).
How to apply
- Fill application form published using the below mentioned link under TEQIP-III link.
- Get the printed application forwarded by your Head of Insitution.
- Please mail the application (hard copy) along with your resume to the below address:
The Head, QIP/CEP/TEQIP-III Office (Summer SFRP – 2020)
1st Floor, Wing – B, Vishwakarma Bhawan
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||2020 batch, 2021 batch, Bachelor's Degree, Fresher, Graduation, IIT Delhi, Master's Degree, Post-Graduation, Research Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|