“HP Inc.” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire BE/ BTech/ ME/MTech candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops personal computers (PCs), printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Id: 1054536
HPE is looking to hire in these categories
- Software Development: Responsible for designing, coding, debugging and testing software to develop and enhance mission critical solutions.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for developing functional, endurance, stress, performance tests and test automation to support enterprise class products and solutions.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/ UEFI.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- 2020 batch in Circuit Branches.
Job Description: HPE is looking to recruit engineers directly from college campuses to work on software that is required for its products covering multiple domains in the areas of
- IOT/Edge Compute
- Operating Systems
- Language Compilers
- Manageability Tools
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate. (no active arrears).
- Excellent communication skills..
- Good problem solving and analytical skills..
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude..
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, HP, IT Jobs, M.Tech, MCA, Software Engineer|