“HCL Technology” is conducting an off-campus drive for BE/BTech candidate to hire as Machine Learning Developer across India. Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Company: HCL Technologies a next-generation technology company offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/ skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Position: Machine Learning Developer
Location: Noida, India
Experience Required: 0-8 Years’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (2019 and below graduates) with 0 to 8 years of experience.
- hands-on with Python/Machine Learning/Data Science are preferred.
- Candidates must have experience in developing deep learning/machine learning, text extraction, image processing. In-depth knowledge of machine learning, text extraction, and image processing techniques.
- Experience in developing machine learning, text extraction, and image processing algorithms, and optimizing the existing algorithms.
- Coding experience in C/C++, Python, Tensorflow, CUDA toolkit, CuDNN, Theano, Caffe, Torch, OpenCV or similar tools are preferred.
- The desired candidate should be a quick thinker and should have a track record of high-performance product development.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-8 Years', 2016 Batch, 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, HCL, IT Jobs, M.Tech, Machine Learning Developer, MCA, ME|