“General Aviation (A subsidiary of General Electric)” is hiring Digital Technology Interns for Bangalore location. Interested candidate can apply as soon as possible.
About Company: GE Aviation(A subsidiary of General Electric) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Position: Digital Technology Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Job ID: 3390051
Role Summary: The Host team within GE Healthcare’s Magnetic Resonance division develops state of the art user interface, workflow, and platform for the MR scanner to ensure simple and easy access for the technologist. As a software engineer in this team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with a global team of software to develop next-generation capabilities from concept to production for the various GE MRI product lines.
- Students of Bachelors in engineering, (Computer Science/ Data Science/ Analytics) from reputed institutes.
- Strong in software programming, data analytics & data engineering-Strong communication and documentation ability.
- Learn, with guidance from senior digital technology resources, analyse, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements.
- Prepare and present technical data & document and communicate the results of technical data generated.
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||General Electric|