“General Electric(GE)” is conducting off the Off-campus recruitment drive to hire BE/ Btech candidate as Trainee Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas.
Position: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job ID: 3434483
- Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer-centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- The installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop an effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, Fresher, General Electric, IT Jobs, Trainee|