“Fair Isaac India Software Pvt Ltd (FICO)” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire Software Quality Assurance -Engineer I. Interested candidate can read the details and aplly as soon as possible.
About Company: FICO, originally Fair, Isaac, and Company, is a data analytics company based in San Jose, California focused on credit scoring services. It was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956. Its FICO score, a measure of consumer credit risk, has become a fixture of consumer lending in the United States.
Position: Software Quality Assurance -Engineer I
Location: Bangalore, India
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Knowledge of software testing solutions, software test creation and execution, and quality assurance within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Study of Requirements –Work with the product manager, development team and QA team to understand requirements for new Software product release.
- Understand and review requirements from an implementation perspective. Review requirement specification documents, use case documents for Software product release.
- Software Test Creation and Execution – Work as part of the team on testing assigned user stories. Attend scrum planning and demo meetings.
- Create test cases for assigned user stories and execute the same once development is complete.
- Software Defect Tracking and Escalations – Raise defects discovered during testing in JIRA and track those for closure.
- Participate in Defect Review and Scope discussion meetings – Participate in defects review meetings with development, QA and product management.
Involve in below testing phases/ types for Software Product development
- Requirement Reviews – Review requirements during the release inception phase.
- Module Testing – Test user story and demo the same for acceptance.
- Integration Testing – Test modules together for End to End scenarios.
- System Testing – Once development is complete for release, test complete System for End to End test scenarios.
- System Integration Testing – Test System integrated with all dependent modules/systems for End to End test scenarios.
- Installation Testing – Test automated installer for Software install, configure and upgrade.
- Regression Testing – Test Software for finding regression issues during patch releases/hardening phase of release.
- Defect Fix Verification – Verify fix for defects when provided by development and close the same.
- Maintenance Testing – Test Software for patch/maintenance releases through regression tests.
- Internationalization Testing – Test Software for i18n with Spanish, Chinese localization.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, Bachelor's Degree, BE, Fair Isaac India Software Pvt Ltd (FICO), Fresher, IT Jobs, QA Engineer, Quality/Automation Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|