“Esko” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire 0-5 years’ experienced candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries. Esko is part of Danaher’s “Product Identification Platform”: a number of companies which solutions help companies worldwide overcome the challenges in the packaging value chain.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: 0-5 Years’
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution.
- Help with gathering requirements, writing a functional specification, and creating and reviewing user stories and technical specifications.
- Provide accurate effort estimates and status updates, and produce high-quality deliverable in a timely manner.
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns.
- Create a robust low level or detailed designs.
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing.
Qualifications and professional knowledge
- Engineering degree in Computer Science.
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience in Software Development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to understand advanced technical documentation.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-5 years', 2016 Batch, 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, Esko, IT Jobs, M.Tech, ME, Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|