“Cvent” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire Graduate candidates as Associate-Email marketing. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Cvent, Inc. is a privately held software-as-a-service company that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys.
Position: Associate-Email marketing
Location: Gurugram, India
Experience Required: 0-1 Years’
- Education: Any Degree
- Experience: 0–1 year of experience using an email marketing tool and marketing automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, etc.)
- Fair understanding of Marketing automation and demand generation concepts and ability to implement the same using a Marketing Automation software.
- Should be able to build high impact innovative Nurturing campaigns using a Marketing Automation tool.
- Attention to detail, deadlines and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously.
- Creating end to end campaign execution strategy, plan, design, process, QA & ROI reporting.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build campaigns that drive demand generation using Cvent and Marketo.
- Creating and building marketing email campaigns and landing pages that drive sales leads an increased prospect and client engagement (worked on any CRM tool/ email marketing tool).
- Creating Events, HTML emails, and landing pages through Cvent Tool
- Liaise with the Planning team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products.
- Create web pages supporting enhanced user experience through progressive profiling.
- Coordinating with Sales Operations to segment and collate prospect and client lists for registrants and attendee information.
- Design and develop drip campaigns to enable accelerated sales cycle and continuous engagement.
- Drawing up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success.
- Create enhanced reports to support Product marketing teams to measure the performance of high impact marketing campaigns.
|Job Category||0-1 years', 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, Associate, Bachelor's Degree, Cvent, Graduation, IT Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|