“Credit Suisse” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers as Full-Stack Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
Position: Full-Stack Developer
Experience Required: 0-1 Years’
- You have good problem-solving skills, highly analytical, pro-active and detail-oriented and are eager to learn new technologies.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be working with Technology Stack like Java, C++, .NET, Python, Perl, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML5, AngularJS/Dojo/EmberJS, Informatica, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration.
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Gathering and analyzing business needs for required components.
- Developing modules and programs.
- Testing, debug, tune the performance of the applications.
- Documenting, deploy and support high-quality applications.
- Roles will involve extensive communication with similar functions in various IT and Business groups.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-1 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, Bachelor's Degree, Bank, BCA, BE, Credit Suisse, Full-Stack Developer, M.Sc, M.Tech, Master's Degree, MCA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|