“CodeChef” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Freshers as Software Engineer Interns. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: CodeChef is a competitive programming website. It is a non-profit educational initiative of Directi, aimed at providing a platform for students, young software professionals to practice, hone their programming skills through online contests.
Position:Software Engineering Intern
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Description: CodeChef is seeking an engineer for a frenetic journey, who will be involved in all technical/engineering aspects related to the platform, playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment.
- You will be expected to Code, develop and design features related to the existing application(s).
- Responsible to deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test and support along with bug fixing.
- You will be responsible for optimisations, scaling, and performance enhancements.
- Get an opportunity to investigate hard algorithmic problems (occasionally).
What should you possess
- Good algorithmic problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of any one programming language, In-depth.
- Academic/Industrial exposure to Computer Science. (Not having a professional computer science degree should not deter you from knowing the fundamentals).
- Understanding of Networking, Operating Systems, Databases.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, CodeChef, IT Jobs, M.Tech, ME, Software Engineer|