“Citi Bank of Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd” is hiring Full-Time Data Scientist. Interested candidate can refer the details apply as soon as possible to increase your chance of getting called.
About Company: Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: 19124970
Experience: 0-2 Years’/ Fresher
Job Description: The Spec Analytics Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies.
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes.
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques.
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists.
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors/ University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Have the ability to retrieve and manipulation data.
- Possess analytic ability and problem solving skills.
- Working experience in a quantitative field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, and adaptive to matrix work environment.
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, Bachelor's Degree, City Bank, Data Scientist, Fresher, IT Jobs, Master's Degree|
|Experience||0-2 Years'/ Fresher|
|YOP||2017, 2018, 2019 Batch|
|Employment Type||Full Time|