“Byju’s” is hiring Business Development Associate across India with CTC of 10 LPA.Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Byju’s: BYJU’S – The Learning App is the popular brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., a Bangalore-based educational technology and online tutoring firm. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. BYJU’S was the first investment in Asia from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Business Development Associate in the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us. On this page, we would like you to fill in your basic information to proceed with your application at BYJU’s.
Position: Business Development Associate
Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Job Description: As a Business Development Associate, you will be Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- BE/BTech/MBA (All Branches with Excellent skills
- 75% or above in the 10th Grade
- 6 CGPA or 55% and above in UG/PG Cut-off Score
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9 am to 6pm/10am to 7 pm/11am to 8 pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off
BYJU’S Interview Process
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
|Job Category||Business Development Associate, Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||10LPA ( 7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable )|