“Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)” is conducting a recruitment drive to hire Technical Assistant, Senior Technician in India. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About BIS: The Bureau of Indian Standards is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
Position: Technical Assistant
Location: Pan India
- Registration of applications:17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Application Fee Payment (online): 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam: 23 March 2020 (tentative)
- Online Examination: 29 March 2020 (tentative)
- Result of Online Examination: 21 April 2020 (tentative)
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Bio-Technology/ Food Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Electronics) with minimum 60% marks and 50% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Or) Three years diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Food Technology/ Metallurgy) with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
- Senior Technician: Matric or it’s equivalent, Industrial Training Institute Certificate, two years’ practical experience in the respective trade.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- The application fees – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates
- To be paid online only
Selection Process: Online Test consisting of Reasoning, general awareness, and technical questions followed by f2f.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-5 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Sc, Bachelor's Degree, Bureau of Indian Standards, Govt Job, Technical Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|