“Boeing” is conducting recruitment for Engineering Graduates as Electrical Design Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company :At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated electrical/electronics engineer. The individual will work in various phases of product development on the Boeing platforms.Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Position:ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND ANALYSIS ENGINEER
Location : Bangalore
Required Skills :
- Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have thorough knowledge on wiring & harness component selections.
- Worked with electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
- Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
- Should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Experience in aerospace domain is highly preferred.
- Experience in preparation of electrical wiring continuity schedules and functional schedules.
- Experience in Electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design & form board design is an added advantage.
- Experience on Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircrafts is an added advantage.
- Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
- Experience in design of Electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
- Experience in Integration and testing of wiring/harness on the aircraft is an added advantage.
- Preferred to have thorough understanding of MIL 704D, MIL-W-5088L/SAE AS50881, MIL-E-7016, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, MIL-B-5087 & DO-160 standards.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC), Catia is an added advantage.
- Awareness in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||B.Tech, BE, Boeing|