“Autodesk“ is conducting recruitment for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Pune
Job Id: 20WD38676
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Analyse system speciﬁcations and translate system requirements to task speciﬁcations.
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to eﬃciency and scalability.
- Prepare, present and discuss beneﬁts and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Past experience in software development. Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java/NodeJS/Python/Go etc
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development. Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS stack will be a major plus.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of git and source code management.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Adaptability under changing conditions.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||Autodesk, Bachelor's Degree, Fresher, Master's Degree, ME, Software Engineer|