“Apple” is conducting recruitments for TechOps Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining our products and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. That innovation is inspired by a shared commitment to great work — and to each other. Because learning from the people here means we’re learning from the best.
Position : TechOps Engineer
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Description :
If you have a passion for solving problems and automating repeated tasks for business critical Identity and Access Management applications, we are interested in you.
– To drive creative solutions to make applications available in multi data center and spawn new applications in new datacenter on need basis in an easy and non intrusive way without impacting business
– To have extra focus on security & compliance details when collaborating with teams across apple.
– To understand complex Identity & Access Management applications and it’s impact to Apple’s business and effectively drive P0/P1 investigations
– To consistently and deftly automate things to make process and system easier to work with
Job Roles and Responsibilties:
As a Technical Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing hardware, software infrastructure and application functionality for optimization and identifying performance bottlenecks. As an Operations Engineer, you will own the full system lifecycle including configuration and code deployment in user acceptance test and production environments. As a Site Reliability Support Engineer, you’ll monitor infrastructure and application services and drive incident management. As a Technical and Operations Engineer, you will work closely with Apple’s production support team, application engineers, project managers, systems engineers, network engineers, database administrators and QA team to effectively ensure availability and reliability of IDMS.
Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong Java development and troubleshooting experience
- Strong Experience in configuration, tuning, deployment of Application / Web servers such as JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Scripting & Automation skills
- Excellent prioritization and scheduling skills
- Understanding of Database and NoSql Technologies.
- Good fundamentals on Release Management & continuous Integration
- Fundamentals of Identity Management – Authentication/Authorization
- Good Infrastructure knowledge of Load balancers, VIP configuration, Linux, Storage
- Proven record of completing task and project on-time
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with LDAP, Active Directory, and Single Sign On implementations
- Experience around Security and Compliance is nice to have
- Experience with Splunk will be a plus
- Collaborate and work along with multiple teams
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent eye for detail and a self-motivated problem solver. Passionate about Apple and delivering the best user experience to our customers
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||Apple, Bachelor's Degree, IT Jobs, Master's Degree, TechOps Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full time|