“Apollo Munich” is conducting recruitment for Assistant Agency Manager / Channel Sales Officer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : Quality healthcare and Apollo have become synonymous in the Indian subcontinent, a fact reiterated by global healthcare experts and international accreditation bodies. Committed to bring world class health care within the reach of every individual, Apollo Hospitals Group has joined hands with Munich Health, a world leader in the field of health insurance. The joint venture is poised to make good the conviction of both the partners that Indian health insurance market is on the brink of explosive growth. The company offers comprehensive health insurance plans for individuals and their families as well as for corporate houses. The company also offers individual personal accident plans and travel insurance for individuals, families and senior citizens.
Position : Assistant Agency Manager / Channel Sales Officer
Location : South India
Experience : 6 Months experience in Sales or 2-month internship in Field Sales
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders
- Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member
- Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business
- Handling and driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/ Zonal/Regional levels
- Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management
- Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches
- Ensuring and owning 360 degree support on OPS, MIS , Customer Service and Claim related queries
- Following and adhering to the governance plan
- Industry Awareness
- Value Based Selling
- Target Monitoring
- Agent Management/Branch Relationship Management
- Team Work / Network Planning
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA from a business school/University degree
- Should have a Minimum of 6 Months experience in Sales (Any Sector) or should have completed a 2-month internship in Field Sales (Any Sector)
- After Training Completion – Rs 3,00,000/- p.a.+ Incentives ( Upto Rs. 50,000 p.a. can go upto Rs 1,50, 000 p.a. for high performers) + Reimbursements (Upto Rs 48000/- Per Annum)
- One time welcome bonus of Rs 10,000 to be paid after completion of 4 months with AMHI.
- Training Period (First 3 Months) – Stipend of Rs 8000/- Per Month.
- If you leave the Company or submit your resignation before completion of first year, YMP will be liable to pay Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) to the Company towards the expenses incurred towards your training and upskills.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||Apollo Munich, Assistant Agency Manager, Channel Sales Officer, Graduation, MBA|
|Experience||6 Months experience in Sales or 2-month internship in Field Sales|