“Amazon” is hiring BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA candidate as a Software Development Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Company: Amazon.com is a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Profile: Software Development Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in Mobile App development.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||2020 batch, Amazon, Bachelor's Degree, Fresher, IT Jobs, Master's Degree, Software Development Engineer|