“Amazon” is hiring BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA candidate as a Software Development Engineer (SDE 1). Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Company: Amazon.com is a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Profile: Software Development Engineer ( SDE-1 )
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0-3 Years’
Job Role: We are looking for developers at Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai to design and build next-generation shopping & payment solutions that revolutionize the shopping experience for our customers and the way we do payments on-delivery ( and convert cash payments into electronic balance ).
- As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that process these business and financial events.
- You will interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee, Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting, and Operations.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- 0-3 years of experience in building successful software systems.
- B.E/ BTech / MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/ C++/ Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-3 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, Amazon, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, M.Tech, MCA, Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|