“Allstate Insurance Company“ is conducting recruitment for Associate Consultant. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company that is in the United States. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
Position: Associate Consultant
Experience: 0-2 years (P&C Insurance domain experience is highly preferred)
Year of pass-outs: 2017/18/19 batch
Job Roles and Responsibilities: The Associate Consultant takes care of application development, bug fixing, coordinating with vendor team, application migration, application validations on weekends and involvement in Major and minor releases along with DR (Disaster Recovery) activity. Will participate in identifying, designing and building of application improvements. The consultant will design and build production defect fixes and general life cycle management activities working closely with peers to ensure the performance, availability, and stability of the application suites.
- Responsible for keeping the lights on.
- Coordinating with vendor team to fix the issues.
- Providing support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution.
- Provide code fix on bugs.
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues.
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering, Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations.
- Proactively investigate and participate in discussions regarding new technologies and their impact.
- Create and maintain technology and application documentation for use by peers.
- Provides detailed metrics to Team lead/Manager in a timely manner.
- Support Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests when necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to junior team members.
- Works in CST hours during week days.
- Works in Indian day and night shifts on Weekends and ASPL Holidays on rotation basis.
- Communicating with integrating applications and business users for issue resolution.
- C#, ASP.NET 3.5 & above, WCF, MVC
- SQL Server 2012, Oracle, DB2
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 server and above.
Shift Timings: Ready to work in CST working hours (11 PM IST to 07:30 AM IST or 5.30 PM – 2.30 AM IST). Weekly Off on weekdays and Rotation shifts on weekend.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, Allstate Insurance, Associate IT Consultant, Bachelor's Degree|