“Alamy” is conducting recruitments for Trainee – Development. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : Alamy is a global e-commerce business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. Behind all that are a global team who care about creating the best customer experience and a market leading product.
Position : Trainee – Development
Location : Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram
Year of Passout : 2019
Job Roles and Responsibilties:
- Apart from undertaking training on the fundamentals of IT, Agile, Software development processes, Alamy products and tools, you’ll also undertake focused training on serverless AWS architecture and technologies.
- You’ll gain hands on experience in Front end web technologies including react, fundamentals of Nodejs and test-driven development.
- Working with a highly motivated agile team, working together to design and build custom solutions.
You’ll also have focused training on testing.
Eligibility Criteria :
A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Application (2019 passed out with 70% and above).
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate their point of view with confidence.
- A relentless learning attitude and passionate about staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- A continual improvement mindset who takes a proactive approach to solving problems
Training / Certifications in Cloud or React.js technologies.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||2019 batch, Alamy, Bachelor's Degree, IT Jobs, Master's Degree, Trainee - Development|
|Year of passout||2019|
|Employment Type||Full time|