“The Bank of New York Mellon” is conducting an Algorithm Challenge for Product Development and Applications Development. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : BNY Mellon is an investments company. As the Investments Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. From the legacy of our founder, Alexander Hamilton, to how we are invested today, our story is made up of a history of firsts. We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. For over 100 years, BNY Mellon has maintained a valued presence in Asia Pacific, where we have been one of the first U.S. financial institutions to invest in the region’s vast potential.
Position : Product Development and Applications Development
Location : Pune and Chennai
Stipend : 60,000 per month
Experience : 0+ years
Year of Passouts : 2020 graduates for full time opportunities, 2021 graduates for summer internship (May to July 2020)
Date : Feb 22, 5 PM-9 PM
Duration : 3 Hrs
About Challenge :
A stronger digital experience helps us—and our clients—work in a simpler, smarter, safer manner. We are taking a different approach to digitizing BNY Mellon. Ours is the only approach that we believe delivers true impactful and sustainable results.
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female candidates
- BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths and Computing
- CGPA 6 and above
4 programming questions
Participants can attempt as many questions as they can within the test duration. The more the number of questions they attempt and get correct, the better their chances of getting shortlisted for interviews.
Basic Qualifications :
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||2020 batch, 2021 batch, Application Developer, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, ME, MS, Product Development, The Bank of New York (BNY)|
|Location||Pune and Chennai|
|Stipend||60000 per month|
|Date||Feb 22 , 5PM- 9 PM|
|Employment Type||Fulltime and Internship|