JMAN Group is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: JMAN Group is a technology-enabled management consultancy that works across a large number of sectors, with a particular focus on the Private Equity & Investor communities. We engage with many different companies and types of organisations – from big to small, established to start-up, large cap to high-growth funds. In so doing, JMAN Group focuses on providing simple and actionable solutions, however complex the problem.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Vacancies: 50 posts
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech(CS,IS/IT),MCA with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 2019,2020, 2021 Batch.
- Service Bond: 24 months with liquidator charges of Rs. 2,00,000/- on breaking the contract.
- Good programming skills with logical thinking and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Values integrity and has a strong appetite for learning new technologies.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Strong with the syntax of languages such as Java, .net, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge on Big-O analysis and time complexity.
- Hands-on with Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Exposure to optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Strong at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.