JK Technosoft off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The 10 Years’ Association of JK Technosoft with a Leading Energy Supply Chain Solutions Provider. Revolutionizing the IT Landscape and simplifying the fuel supply & logistics process leveraging flexible, agile and competent solutions. Automating and Optimizing the Bank Reconciliation Process with RPA.
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Location: Noida & Bangalore
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
- 2021 batch BE/BTech.
- 10th, 12th or Diploma more than 65%.
- Graduation minimum of 65%.
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for JKT selection process or joining time.
- Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation.
- Hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.
- Ability to effectively convert design into coding.
- Ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.
- ‘Own your code’ – Ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.
- Know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
- Proficiency to follow an optimized approach towards coding.
- Readiness to take up challenging tasks with flexibility around language and technology.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Passion and zeal to explore new technologies – IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of computer architecture at Hardware, Operating system and system tools level.
- Good grasp over technology practices and guidelines prevalent in industry and wider tech community.
- Awareness of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and of Quality parameters therein.
- Promptness to come up with improvement suggestions for assigned tasks and modules.
- Prior experience with live-projects.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities like coding contests, open source contributions, white papers, project competitions, etc.