Jio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network. Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees,and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. As of 31 December 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 387.5 million subscribers.
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: CA/ ICWA
- Gathering business requirement and performing end to end feasibility
- Liasoning with business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure solutions.
- Communicating with business stakeholders and ensuring project delivery within agreed timeline.
- Working on SQL to derive critical business KPIs and constant fine tuning of achieved results.
- Ensuring quality of output through validation of the solution before final delivery to business.
- Recommending ways of visualising the business requirmenents at hand.
- Tracking of customer notifications and communication.
- Tracking of end to end financial flow of transactions.
- Analysing and managing large volumes of data and derive business intelligence.
- Managing multiple teams to derive effective solutions.
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Cutomer Focus
- Ownership Mindset