Ixigo off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Product Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ixigo is an Indian AI-based travel e-commerce website founded in 2007. Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, the company has a user base of over 170 million travellers.It aggregates and compares real-time travel information, prices and availability for flights, trains, buses, and hotel availability.
Position: Product Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training or work experience.
- A proven track record of using data to impact key business or product decisions.
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing production datasets in SQL/Hive OR building internal/production data tools for ETL, experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language (Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.).
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods.
- Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and new releases.
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps inform business decisions.
- Take ownership of all product release impact analysis for Ixigo products.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Coordinate activities that affect product operational decisions and business requirements.