IQVIA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer 2. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IQVIA is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. As of 2019, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Position: Software Engineer 2
- 4+ years of experience developing hosted, SaaS Java/J2EE web-based applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java.
- Experience with java-based UI framework Vaadin.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JUNIT.
- Strong SQL development experience, PostgreSQL/Oracle knowledge a plus.
- Experience with high volume/load, high performing SaaS application development.
- Strong SQL development experience, Oracle knowledge a plus.
- SCRUM agile development methodology.
- Self-driven and motivated software developer that takes pride in the development of high quality, on time, within budget projects.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- System Lifecycle Methodology experience with Computer Systems Validation.