IQVIA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IQVIA is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. As of 2019, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
- Be responsible for authoring requirement specification,dry run and executing the test scripts.
- Be responsible for performing a range of functions in the areas of development, deployment and integration of Data Migration Solutions.
- Develop unit test and implement technical configuration for Adverse Event Reporting products, including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules.
- Be responsible for data analysis and writing complex Oracle PL/SQL code and SQL queries.
- Understand business requirements, relational databases, and data models.
- Create and maintain PL/SQL packages, functions, stored procedures and implement advanced PL/SQL concepts.
- Authoring of installation specifications and execution of unit testing.
- Be responsible for authoring project documentation/deliverables.
- Facilitate/contribute to client demo sessions/workshops.
- Self-driven and deliver agreed outputs with limited intervention.
- International Travel Readiness and work hours that overlap global client location time zones.
- Commitment to excellence and high-quality standards.
- Knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, scripting ( SQLPlus) and writing efficient SQL queries.
- Knowledge in SQL query tuning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.