IQVIA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analytics Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: IQVIA is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries. As of 2019, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Position: Analytics Associate
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline.
- MSc/BSc/B.Pharma from top tier (IIT/NIT) schools.
- 1-2 years of work experience in analytics.
- Process large-scale healthcare datasets using Alteryx, SQL, other database management tools.
- Analyze the data and design custom solutions to uncover insights and solve client’s problem.
- Develop recommendations for the client and create PowerPoint slides or online visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Sisense etc.) to communicate results to clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams and others to learn new skills and train others.
- High motivation, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Quick learner with dedication to continuous learning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Client service orientation with focus on quality and detail.
- Excellent task management skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.