iQuanti is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: iQuanti was founded to deliver on the promise of high performance digital marketing. We differentiate ourselves through cutting edge analytics, a robust proprietary tool-set and a strong record of delivering results. Our enterprise SEO tool ALPS was “Highly Commended” at the Drum Search Awards USA 2018. We were ranked on the Inc.500 list of fastest growing companies in the US four years in a row. We work with several Fortune 500 clients including American Express, Avis, Allstate and Wyndham. In addition to digital marketing, 90% of our employees also have data or engineering backgrounds. We have several hundred employees across our offices in New York, London, Toronto, Mexico City and Bangalore.
Salary: Rs 4.5-5 LPA
- B. E. / B Tech (with 60% aggregate) – 2020 Batch.
- Good pH Score.
- Good academics.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques.
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain an understanding of marketing/acquisition-related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts.
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need.
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques.
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques.
- Constantly read the latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing.
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.