Intel off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue,and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.Intel is incorporated in Delaware. Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: Engineering in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 0-2 years of hands on SW development experience
- Proven experience in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Proven experience in C/C++
- Good knowledge in Linux tools
- Knowledge in code building mechanisms i.e. scripts, make files Advantage – Experience in Deep Learning and
- AI Frameworks Knowledge of deep learning environments and tools
- Advantage – Experience in developing software solutions for Intel products
- Self-learner capable to deal with ambiguity in a fast pace ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of India
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.