Intel off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Financial Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip manufacturer based on revenue,and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.Intel is incorporated in Delaware. Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Position: Financial Analyst
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or candidates pursuing Chartered Accountancy.
- 0-2 years of post articleship experience.
- Good written & verbal communication.
- Candidate in this role is responsible for managing Intercompany Accounting.
- Candidate in this role is responsible for ensuring high quality Intercompany GLs; compliance from income tax & GST perspective; ensuring FEMA compliance & supporting statutory audit. Working knowledge of accounting & tax is a requirement.
- This job requires working with teams from other geos.
- Candidates who are interested to learn & grow on the job may apply.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite is required.
- SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI & other automation/analytical tools is highly preferred.