InsideView off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: InsideView is a software as a service (SaaS) company that gleans insights and relationships from more than 40,000 sources of business information, contact data, online news, and social media and customer CRM data. Founded in 2005, InsideView is mainly used by marketing, sales, and operations teams in identifying and gathering information on customers.
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or any related technical discipline).
- Good academic scores and/or experience in technically significant projects.
- 0-1 years Test/Development experience will be preferred either as a Full-time/Freelancing/Internship.
- Knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web technologies and programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and a basic understanding of database concepts.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Backbone, Angular, React, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.
- Exposure to source code management tools.
- Experience in Agile Development Process .
- Demonstrate an understanding of the product and the technologies used.
- Analyze requirements, understand the design, demonstrate accountability to drive feature to completion.
- Follow best practices to develop, test and deliver high-quality code.
- Be responsible for delivering and maintaining high-quality product.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver on sprint cycle commitments. Raise risks when necessary.