InsideView off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee – Data Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: InsideView is a software as a service (SaaS) company that gleans insights and relationships from more than 40,000 sources of business information, contact data, online news, and social media and customer CRM data. Founded in 2005, InsideView is mainly used by marketing, sales, and operations teams in identifying and gathering information on customers.
Position: Trainee – Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably from Computer Science or IT.
- 0-1 year of work experience .
- Basic knowledge of Excel, SQL and Programming.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Python programming, little exposure to Data science – optional.
- Basic knowledge of Big Data technologies – optional.
- To gather and accumulate data from disparate sources, clean it, organize it, process it, and analyze it to extract valuable insights and information in big data platforms using various query engine tools & python programming.
- To identify new sources of data and develop methods to improve data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- To write SQL queries to extract data from the data warehouse.
- To collaborate with Data Scientists to develop innovative analytical tools.
- Prepare reports for internal and external users using business analytics reporting tools.
- You should be a good communicator .
- You have the ability to learn quickly and eye for detail .
- You are good at reporting and writing skills.
- You should have a positive attitude, determination and resilience.
- You have good interpersonal skills and excellent team player.
- You have strong personal integrity – self-organized and self-driven.