Innova Solutions off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Ruby on Rails Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Innova Solutions is a global information technology company combining a global reach with a local touch. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Innova employs more than 1,800 technology professionals worldwide, with field offices in New York, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Taipei. From Cloud Transformation to Data Services to Managed IT Operations, Innova provides a broad array of proven, tested, cost effective and enterprise scale technologies and services that leverage latest technology and delivery models to deliver high value in the cloud, in the data center, and across complex inter connected environments.
Position: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- 4-8 years of experience with Ruby and the Rails framework.
- 2+years of experience with full web stack including HTTP, CSS, REST.
- Should have experience with Git and Github.
- Should have experience with Angular or Backbone JS.
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-based deployment.
- Experience with SQL backends, preferably Postgres or mySQL.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Create back-end components.
- Connect the application with the other web services.
- Extending and maintaining JSON and Liquid-based APIs.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of server-side templating language.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.