Infosys is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Infosys Limited, is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company after Tata Consultancy Services by 2017 revenue figures and the 596th largest public company in the world based on revenue. On 29 March 2019, its market capitalisation was $46.52 billion. The credit rating of the company is A− (rating by Standard & Poor’s).
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2 years and above
Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering,Master Of Technology,Master of Computer Science,Bachelor Of Technology .
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions.
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System.
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project.
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently.
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently.
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan.
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Analytical abilities.
- Logical thinking.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software development process.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.