Informatica off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Amit Walia is the company’s CEO.
Position: Software Engineer
- S./M.S. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools.
- Strong coding skills. Should write good code. Must be sound on design with a good understanding of common patterns.
- Competence in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with peer engineers to deliver end-to-end components and features.
- Gather and interpret broad requirements and translate them into functional and design specifications.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the product and contribute to future product road-map and goals.
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations.
- Do what it takes to make the product work end-to-end including managing source code, enabling build infrastructure and enabling QA.